Professor Peyman Zawar-Reza is in the School of Earth and Environment at the University of Canterbury.
Research interests include:
1. Air pollution climatology/meteorology, boundary layer meteorology, and mountain meteorology.
2. Mesoscale numerical modeling and computational physics.
3. Regional climate modeling (dynamical downscaling).
5. Earth systems science.
- Air pollution
- Boundary layer meteorology
- Mesoscale modelling of the atmosphere
For more information about Peyman’s research, please see his University of Canterbury research page.